Student Prices for Federally Subsidized Programs
All students may elect to establish an account for meal purchases.
- Full price student: $1.40
- Reduced price student: $0.30
- A complete breakfast includes these four food items:
- One serving of milk
- One serving fruit/juice/vegetable
- Two servings of grain/bread
OR two serving of meat/meat alternate
OR one serving each
The student may select three to four menu components for a complete meal.
- Full price student: $2.75
- Reduced price student: $0.40
- A complete lunch includes these five food items:
- Milk component
- Grain component
- Meat/Meat Alternate component
- Vegetable component
- Fruit component
The student may select three to five menu components for a complete meal.
The federal government limits maximum reduced price fees for breakfast and lunch. Non-subsidized a la carte prices are the same for both students & adults.